"Hallowfest" to Take Over Six Flags America this Halloween Season
August 18, 2020 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: Greyloch via Flickr
Six Flags America will be hosting an all new event for the 2020 Halloween Season. Presented by Snickers, Hallowfest will begin on Saturday, October 3rd and will run weekends through November 1st. The Halloween experience will take place from 1:00-9:00 PM, delivering "thrills by day" and "chills by night."
During the day, visitors can enjoy family friendly fun, including hay bale mazes, Halloween shows, themed attractions, and back by popular demand, the Trick-or-Treat Trail. When the sun goes down, the park will be transformed into a horrifying atmosphere for all, complete with creepy creatures of all kinds.
With a "reimagined" fright factor due to COVID-19, Six Flags America will be taking the proper precautions necessary to assure the safety of all guests. To avoid overcrowding, it will be required of all visitors to make a reservation ahead of time. The park will also be taking additional steps, including:
- All team members (including scareactors) and guests 3 years and up will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks.
- No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated.
- A limited number of nighttime scareactors will remain at least six feet away from guests and each other.
- Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet.
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.
Click here for more details on Hallowfest at Six Flags America!